1) Work with R&D staff to mine and identify patentable invention ideas and prepare materials for invention disclosure evaluation meeting;
2) Independently draft and prosecute Chinese patent applications;
3)Coordinate between outside patent attorneys and internal inventors to prepare, file and prosecute worldwide patent applications to obtain the broadest possible patent protection;
4)Review and assure quality of the work from outside patent attorneys;
5)Monitor third party’s patent activities and provide monitoring report to R&D and top management, periodically;
6) Provide existing patent risk analysis and alternative IP dispute resolution for the product;
7)Support IP litigation matters, if necessary;
8)Undertake worldwide (SIPO, EPO, USPTO) prior-art patent search and make patent analysis report, if necessary;
9)Manage and exploit corporate patent portfolios to minimize cost and maximize value.
1)Highly motivated patent engineer who has significant Chinese patent application drafting and prosecution experiences;
2)Technical background is required and semiconductor equipment related experience is helpful;
3)3 to 4 years or above patent practice experiences with proven track records;
4)Excellent knowledge of Chinese patent law and practice, knowledge of US and Taiwan patent law and practice is preferable; qualified as Chinese patent attorney is a plus;
5) Good U.S. patent reading and analysis skill;
6)Knowledge of Japanese Language or Korea Language is preferable;
7) Detail-oriented, motivated and good team player.